J. L. Moseley Company Office Building
100 West Villa Street, Pasadena, CA.
5,200 square foot commercial office building tenant improvement using LEED guilelines for materials & methods.
- Platinum LEED level facility*
- 10.5 Kw roof mounted photovoltaic system
- Use of building materials with high post consumer and post industrial recycled content
- Integrated use of stainless steel mesh and structural steel framework to create innovative sunshade on south facing elevation
- White cool roof system
- Use of large glass sectional overhead doors to tie exterior decks to building interior
- Use of low consumption toilets and lavatory faucets along with waterless urinal
- Natural light introduced to interior offices through Solatubes equipped with electronic controlled dampeners
- Use of energy star equipped appliances
- Cork floor covering used throughout 80% of the building
- Use of drought tolerant plants and low volume irrigation system
- Large capacity water detention system used to divert 50% of roof run-off back into water table through percolation
*As determined by the certified LEED consultant. Owner elected not to perform the commissioning process.