Evergreen Baptist Church Los Angeles - Fellowship Hall / Administration Building & Children's Faith Village
1255 San Gabriel Blvd., Rosemead Ca.
Phase 1: Expansion project to growing church included construction of new 13,756 square foot stand alone two-story Fellowship Hall building with classrooms and single story portion for administration offices.
- Site development included poured-in-place concrete water feature
- Interior space included Café' Evergreen with custom cabinetry and light food service capabilities and outside seating area
Phase II: Dedicated to the children of Evergreen the Children's Faith Village project consisted of two new classroom buildings, rest room facilities and a stand alone children's chapel.
- Two new classroom buildings & backstage green room facility totaling 5,650 square feet
- Children's Chapel building totaling 1,560 square feet included cork flooring, stage area, theatrical lighting and open beam ceiling/roof structure
- Site development included new half-court basketball area and complete new irrigation and landscaping throughout
- Extensive audio/visual systems throughout classrooms & Children's Chapel interconnecting entire campus with main Sanctuary with ability to simulcast events from Sanctuary into classrooms and Children's Chapel